Thursday 30 July 2015

Overall...

So, overall, the trip was a success and I enjoyed it way more than I thought I would, especially in the rainforest. It was amazing, and I'd recommend it to anyone!

I'd like to thank my family and friends for supporting me and allowing me to go onto this trip. I'd like to thank Operation Wallacea for making my time in the rainforest and whilst diving, feel great and fun, and I'd love to go back to Honduras, or any other country they conduct research in, because they do amazing work, and should definitely be more well recognised. The staff in the rainforest and at Roatan were great people and I had some great times with them. I'd like to thank Bolton Area Divers for helping to train me for my diving, ready for me to get my qualification. I'd also like to thank TWLOHA for donating me their shirts for me to wear in the rainforest; they do incredible work, helping thousands of people worldwide.

The trip has been a very memorable moment and I'll never, ever forget it. I can truly say I'd go back and volunteer in the future. I'd also hope that I could do my 3rd year at Uni with OpWall anywhere to help with my Chemistry course.

And I'd like to thank any of you people who have visited my blog on occasion to see any updates etc, you've all helped me carry on!

I hope to keep this blog for my CV and so I can refer it to future employer to show that I can keep something going for a long amount of time and then delivering after events and deadlines have been met. I might use this blog in the future if I ever go back with OpWall to anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment