Thursday 30 July 2015

Photos! Roatan and the EcoDivers Resort & Dive Centre!


We got our pick-up trucks from BC to San Pedro Sula and then drove to the docks to get onto a very large speedboat. The ride was awful and the majority of passengers were vomiting into the sick bags provided. Luckily, I didn't throw up, but the ride was the worst I'd ever experienced on the sea.


We arrived a nightfall, so these photos were taken the days after etc.


It was hot and beachy and I loved the whole experience! The island is technically in the Caribbean, so the weather was glorious and the sun was always out!


The had a small floating platform in the middle of the swim area for us to climb onto and sunbathe.


The place had WiFi (unfortunate for me) and was very high class. We mainly sunbathed around our diving training and expeditions.


The entire island was beautiful.




We were allowed to go into town and buy some souvenirs and food!



This little ice-cream and smoothie bar was the place to stop at going back and forth through the town.


The 5 days we spent there was among some of the best days on the trip. I didn't take many photos due to being quite exhausted after our diving and because I was being distracted topping up my tan, as well as attending 2/3 daily lectures on marine life.

We also went diving down to 18m and I am not a qualified PADI Open Water Diver!

No comments:

Post a Comment