Tuesday 28 July 2015

BACK FROM HONDURAS!!

Hey,

Sorry for not posting that I had went, the post was saved into drafts and not published!

I apologise for not posting whilst being away, I managed to break my phone once I entered Houston Airport, Texas, whilst I was mid-typing a new post.

However, I'm back from the Rainforest and New York City (10/10 would recommend) and I can tell you that it's been an amazing experience and I enjoyed it thoroughly and I'd definitely go back and/or travel elsewhere with OpWall, because they were extremely helpful and fun people to work with/be around. 

I'll be posting photos soon, in accordance of each place etc (San Pedro, then Base Camp etc) with some descriptions of what we did on each day. For now, I'm going to recover from some slight jetlag, as my body has been 5-7hours behind for 3 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment