Tuesday 4 November 2014

Future Plans for Fitness!

Hey!

So I've been going to my school gym every Monday, Wednesday and Friday lunches for an hour, and I've been coming home, doing work and then going on either a short run or doing some weightlifting with my Dad, who had gladly joined me in getting fit!

I've recently been considering doing the INSANITY challenge, otherwise known as the "world's hardest workout, without the use of weights or a gym".

It's one years worth of training, all packed into two months! You should see the results from some people, it's amazing and also quite weird to see someone so clearly physically unfit, become covered in muscles!

I don't know whether to do it yet, as it's 45 minutes a day, 6 days a week, and the only time I can do it, will be past 9pm, when I'm too tired to do anything and I'm watching TV with the family haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment