Wednesday 29 April 2015

Update: Emailing companies...

Hey,

So I've recently emailed a company that sells shirts and other items of clothing, in the hope of a single donation of an item of clothing, with which I can wear in the rainforest and take a picture wearing it, to then post on social media and help promote the company itself and to help promote travel for young students etc.

Personally, I believe it's a brilliant idea, so I hope, if I can get some more donations, I can really help the companies and increase their popularity and overall sales, which is what I intend to do!

I hope things work out, and I hope I can actually get some sort of WiFi signal whilst in the base camp (one of my teachers mentioned a generator that might be able to be a router as well).

No comments:

Post a Comment