Saturday 23 August 2014

Update: Research, Diets and Achievements?

Hey guys!

Over the holidays, I've been doing more and more research from sugar tablets, to finding and applying for grants from companies etc.

I'm also going to be starting a new diet and I'm going to be going to using my home gym (a few weights and stuff in my garage) a lot more often, to help me with my expedition for climbing the mountains etc!
It's also going to be a personal achievement to get myself in good shape, and I'll be keeping it that way from then on!

Talking about grants and donations, I've recently been emailing companies and people that may help me! At this moment, I am in desperate need to help get grants and succeed in my goals and finally pay off this trip and pay off the gear I'll be buying, as well as diving lessons and things.

Also, don't forget to take a quick look at my JustGiving page, and tell your friends and family to help, it'd mean so much to me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment