Monday 24 February 2014

Just a quick update!

Sorry, it's been a while since I last posted an update.
I've recently been with my family on a short holiday during the half term, as well as revising for my AS-Level mocks. Just to let you all catch up, I have managed to obtain a £20 gift voucher from the intu Trafford Centre towards the raffle prizes I am going to be giving away to lucky winners in December. My mum has been promised raffle prizes from two of her contracts - Camerons Brewery and Cobevco. We're not particularly sure what we're getting yet, but many thanks have been given to both companies.
I have sent letters to The Rotary Club, P&G and the Masons, for now. I am awaiting their reply.
As I am a member of UHSM NHS Trust, I have also wrote to the governors for support.

No comments:

Post a Comment