Sunday 26 January 2014

Plans for this week.

This week I am going to compose a letter to various trust charities, companies and organisations asking for personal sponsorship, donations and store vouchers for my Honduras raffle, that will take place during December of this year.
Throughout the year, I am going to be asking many of the companies to donate their products to the raffle and in return I will advertise their companies on my blog, raffle tickets and on posters etc. I will also have their company names and logos printed on the T-shirts that I will wear during my rainforest expeditions in Honduras, and during any fundraising events I plan on doing with my team.

I will also offer any Honduras presentations and saxophone lessons for children, if need be. I am currently awaiting confirmation from TYO Jazz Collective, if they would be available to play at any request, made by the companies that will support me on my expedition.

No comments:

Post a Comment